Related Links: Character Builds
Jump to: Dueling - PVP Servers - Vulcanus
Player VS Player combat can only be performed on PVP servers. There are also a handful of mini-games that involve PVP combat.
- Enabled via the
- Killing a player you attacked first will accumulate PK Points.
- If attacked first, you may kill the attacker without penalty (it is self-defense).
- The self-defense system will expire after a 60 second period.
- Killing players will accumulate PK Points, which will give your character a PK Status.
- PK Points do not have a maximum limit.
- You can view PK Points by talking to Pasi the Mage in Lorencia!
- PK Points will decrease one point per second while logged into the game.
- PK Points can be decreased by killing monsters in Vulcanus; points deducted per kill: (Monster Level / 2)
PK Status will effect your character with the following disadvantages.
|PK Level 1||21,600||25%||Default||5%||4%***|
|PK Level 2||43,200||50%||Default||10%||4%***|
|PK Level 3||86,400||90%||Default x 50||20%||4%***|
|> PK Level 3||+3,600 per PK level||90%||Default x 50||20%||4%***|
**applies to characters greater than level 221. Level 151~220: 2%. Level 11~150: 1%.
***zen is deducted from both inventory and vault.
- Disabled in safe-zones
- Disabled in NON-PVP servers
- Cannot use NPC shops with PK status
- PK Level 1+: Cannot connect to NON-PVP servers.
- PK Level 2+: When connecting to the game, you will spawn in Lorencia
- PK Level 3+: Cannot attack outside of the Vulcanus map. (potentially a bug)
- The Dueling Arena is located in the Vulcanus safe-zone (only accessible via PVP server).
- Speak with NPC Doorkeeper Titus to watch any on-going duels.
- You cannot drop items nor lose EXP during a duel.
- A duel request can be sent via the command menu (Hot-key [D])
- The players will spawn on opposite sides of the arena
- The first player to 10 kills wins the duel.
- Once the duel has ended, the players will be warped to Noria.
- Vulcanus is the Gens battle ground.
- In Vulcanus, Gens members can fight the rival Gens to earn contribution points!
- In Vulcanus, Players will not drop items on death (from PK).
- Vulcanus has a +50% EXP boost due to the PVP threat is presents.
- There is no PVP penalty for killing players in Vulcanus.
- For more info about the Gens system, see our Gens Guide.
- Each kill in Vulcanus will earn Gens Contribution Points.
- If you kill someone from the same Gens family, contribution points will decrease.
- If you are killed by someone from the rival family, contribution points will decrease.
|Over 50 levels lower||1||-3|
|31-50 levels lower||2||-3|
|11-30 levels lower||3||-3|
|10 levels lower or greater||5||-3|
|11-30 levels greater||6||-2|
|31-50 levels greater||6||-2|
|Over 50 levels greater||7||-1|