Related Links: Scroll of Emperor
Jump to: Rewards
- Difficulty: Easy
- Required Level: 150
- Characters: Dark Knight, Fairy Elf, Dark Wizard, Summoner
- Required item: 2,000,000 Zen
Scroll of Emperor quest, you may begin the Treasures of MU! Speak with Priest Sebina in northern Devias
Historically, these treasures were offered to the Emperor of the Continent as a sign of loyalty. Each character's tribe had a unique sacred item.
According to historic records, the treasures could be in either the Lost Tower, Atlans, or Tarkan. Records indicate a Death Knight, Death Gorgon, Great Bahamut, Silver Valkyre, Lizard King, Hydra, Mutant, or Bloody Wolf may be carrying the item.
- Semi-common drop
- Obtainable in a party.
- Cannot be traded, sold, or put into storage.
- Item cannot be picked up unless the quest is active.
- MU Helper Terms: Broken, Broken Sword, Tear, Tear of Elf, Elf, Wizard, Wizard's Soul, Shard, Abyssal, Eye
- Lost Tower 5 - 7
- Atlans 2 & 3
- Tarkan 1
When you have found the sacred treasure associated with you character's tribe, return to Sebina for your reward!
- 10 additional Skill Points
- Character class evolution
- New Quest: The Ring of Glory