Related Links: [Controls] - [Game Basics] - [Party] - [Guild] - [Gens] - [MU Helper]
Anyone can open their own Personal Store and sell items to other players. You just set the price of items, and players can purchase them for Zen or Jewels! There is a tax charged to the sell of an item.
- [Hot-key]: [S], while [Inventory] is open.
- Opened from the [Inventory] via [Personal Store] button.
- [Tradable] items can be sold in the [Personal Store].
- Items can be sold in exchange for [Zen], [Jewel of Chaos], [Jewel of Soul], and\or [Jewel of Bless].
- [Tax] is charged to the seller, as a fee, for using the [Personal Store].
- [Tax] on [Zen] is [1%] of the total amount exchanged.
- [Tax] on [Jewels] is [3%] of the total amount exchanged.
- [Tax] will not be applied if the exchange amount is less than (x17) [Jewels].
- If the [Jewel] exchange amount is greater than (x16) [Jewels], at least (x1) [Jewel] is charged for [Tax].
- [Hot-key]: [P]
- [System] -> [Search Private Stores]
- Use the [Personal Store List] to search the [Personal Stores] of any character.
- [Personal Stores] are only listed if the character is in a [Safe Zone] of [Lorencia], [Noria], [Elveland], or [Devias].
- Click any [Personal Store] to open it!
- Click any [Character Name] to send a [Whisper] message, or create a [Mail] addressed to them.
(x21,215,848) page views
Remove all ads!
Remove all ads!
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.