[Cash Item Shop]
[Switch Mode] is a premium feature that can be used to lower the game's resource consumption, especially when you are playing on multiple game clients at the same time. To use [Switch Mode], a user must activate a [Switch Mode Scroll] from the [Cash Item Shop]. [Switch Mode Scroll] is included with the purchase of [Gold Channel Ticket] (at full price).
[Switch Mode] HUD
- [On/Off] button
- [Character Level] progression
- [Zen] storage available
- [Inventory] space available
- [Event Inventory] space available
- [Personal Store] space available
- Set the client's [Frame Rate]
- [End] [Switch Mode] button
How do I use [Switch Mode]?
- Automatically enter [Switch Mode]:
- Tick the [Switch Mode] option from the in-game [Options Menu]
- Set a timer which will automatically start [Switch Mode] if the character is inactive for the set amount of time (in minutes).
- Manually enter [Switch Mode]:
- You can enter [Switch Mode] via [Hot-key]: [Ctrl] + [F]
- Exit [Switch Mode]:
- [Hot-key]: [Esc]
- Click the [End] button
IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.