Related Links: [Shadow Phantom Soldier] - [Combat Details]
Jump to: [Warrior Welcome] - Rewards
The [Tutorial] is a basic walk-through of the game, offered by NPC [Shadow Phantom Soldier] as a [Quest]. If you have never really played the game before, it gives you good basic information to know. It is really simple, but we have detailed each step below to help!
- [Quest Menu] [Hot-key]: [T].
- When a new [Tier 1] [Character Class] is created, the [Tutorial] is offered as a quest.
- The [Tutorial] can be accepted or declined via [Quest Menu].
- By completing the quest, a handful of extra rewards can be gained.
- If the quest is declined, it cannot be accepted at another time.
- If the quest is declined, [Warrior's Ring] and [Champion's Ring] will still be gifted.
[Shadow Phantom Soldier] says, "Welcome to the world of [MU]. We have been waiting for a hero like you to arrive and put a stop to the chaos brought on to the MU realm by [Kundun]. However, journeys such as this are bound to be perilous. If you wish, we can provide you with a simple tutorial, What do you say?"
- [Tier 1] [Character Classes]: [Dark Knight], [Dark Wizard], [Fairy Elf], and the [Summoner].
- Two [Quest] [Rings], the [Champion's Ring] and [Warrior's Ring], are the main [Quest] reward.
- These [Quest] [Rings] can be transformed to receive a random [Normal] equipment item with a high [Item Level]!
- [Champion's Ring] can be used at [Character Level] [Level 40].
- [Warrior's Ring] can be used at [Character Level] [Level 80].
- To transform the [Quest] [Rings] into items, drop them on the ground in any [Safe Zone].
- The [Quest] [Rings] can transform into [Normal] equipment of [Item Level] [+6] ~ [+9], with random options!
Choose a [Character Class] to see its detailed tutorial walk-through:
Select a [Character Class] from above. No [Character Class] is currently selected.
For completing the tutorial, the Shadow Phantom Soldier with reward you with a [Champion's Ring] and a [Warrior's Ring]!
- [Champion's Ring]
- [Warrior's Ring]