Occasionally, monsters will drop an item called 'Card Piece.' You can collect and combine 24 of card pieces to create a 'Card Deck!' With that card deck you'll be able to play a game called 'Find the Bomb,' which is a spin-off of the classic game of Minesweeper. When you pick up a card piece, it goes to the Event Inventory window!
- This event usually happens two or three times per year, and usually runs for a 3 week period.
- During the event, monsters will drop an item called 'Card Piece.'
- Card pieces can be collected to create a 'Card Deck.'
- Card pieces and decks are stored in the 'event inventory.' (hot-key: [CTRL]+[V])
- In exchange for one card deck, you can start a game of 'Find the Bomb' via the 'event' button.
- You'll earn a reward box after playing a game of 'Find the Bomb,' which will depend on your game score.
- You can usually choose to purchase card pieces from the Cash Item Shop as well.
Playing 'Find the Bomb'...
- 'Find the Bomb' is literally a spin-off of Minesweeper.
- You can use any 'Minesweeper solver' to help you solve the puzzles, like this tool. (links to 'logigames.com')
Lucky Card Boxes...
Lucky Card Box
You can typically purchase 'Lucky Card Boxes' from the Cash Item Shop during the event period, which contain random amounts of card pieces.
Costs ~10 WCoin; contains one item randomly:
- Card Piece x1 (9% chance)
- Card Piece x3 (26% chance)
- Card Piece x5 (33% chance)
- Card Piece x7 (15% chance)
- Card Piece x9 (8% chance)
- Card Piece x12 (4% chance)
- Card Piece x15 (3% chance)
- Card Piece x20 (1.5% chance)
- Card Deck x1 (0.5% chance)
Notes & Tips...
- Card piece only drops during the event period.
Page updated September 26, 2023 || b2023.09.11.001
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc. Voluntary legal agreement established in 2021.