MU Online requires a mouse and keyboard to play. This is a full list of all in-game controls such as menu hot-keys and other game shortcuts.
- Left click: action button.
- Right click: alternate action button.
- Middle click: starts/stops MU Helper.
- Scroll wheel: zooms the camera in/out.
- 1 ~ 9 & 0: switchs between skills.
- Q, W, E, R: quickly use consumable items.
- Space Bar: pick up items on the ground.
- Ctrl: hold this key to attack other players!
- Ctrl + Z: mount Muun item.
- Alt: toggles the display of names of items on the ground.
- Alt + Right click: opens Character Commands when clicked on another character.
- I, or V: opens the character inventory.
- I, then S: - opens the Personal Store window.
- K: opens tthe Gremory Case.
- C: opens the character's stat menu.
- U: opens the character's skill tree.
- Z: opens the MU Helper settings.
- M: opens the warp window.
- T: opens the quest window.
- Y: opens the Muun inventory.
- D: opens a list of character commands.
- F: opens the Friends List and Mailbox.
- B: opens the Gens information window.
- G: opens your guilds information.
- A: opens the Master Skill Tree window.
- Ctrl + A: opens the Enhance Skill Tree window.
- N: opens party & guild matching.
- X: opens the Cash Item Shop.
- P: opens the Personal Store List.
- J: opens the Facebook app window.
- END: opens the Hunting Log.
- O: opens the Option Menu.
- ESC: opens the System Menu.
- F1: opens the in-game Play Guide.
- F2: opens the Block Users window.
- Tab: opens the mini-map:
- use ] to increases opacity
- use [ to decreases opacity
- use - to reduces size
- use + to increases size
Chat Box Shortcuts:
- Enter: opens the chat box.
- Up\Down Arrow: rewrites previously sent messages.
- F5: toggles the chat box display.
- F9: toggles the Gens chat display.
- F10: toggle public chat display.
- F11: displays the most recent message.
- F12: toggles Guild chat display.
Page updated July 11, 2022 || b2022.12.18.002
Owned by Izak Thompson
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.