MU Online requires a mouse and keyboard to play. This is a full list of all in-game controls such as menu hot-keys and other game shortcuts.
- [Left click]: action button.
- [Right click]: alternate action button.
- [Middle click]: starts/stops MU Helper.
- [Scroll wheel]: zooms the camera in/out.
-  ~  & : switchs between skills.
- [Q], [W], [E], [R]: quickly use consumable items.
- [Space Bar]: pick up items on the ground.
- [Ctrl]: hold this key to attack other players!
- [Ctrl] + [Z]: mount Muun item.
- [Alt]: toggles the display of names of items on the ground.
- [Alt] + [Right click]: opens Character Commands when clicked on another character.
- [I], or [V]: opens the character inventory.
- [I], then [S]: - opens the Personal Store window.
- [K]: opens tthe Gremory Case.
- [C]: opens the character's stat menu.
- [U]: opens the character's skill tree.
- [Z]: opens the MU Helper settings.
- [M]: opens the warp window.
- [T]: opens the quest window.
- [Y]: opens the Muun inventory.
- [D]: opens a list of character commands.
- [F]: opens the Friends List and Mailbox.
- [B]: opens the Gens information window.
- [G]: opens your guilds information.
- [A]: opens the Master Skill Tree window.
- [Ctrl] + [A]: opens the Enhance Skill Tree window.
- [N]: opens party & guild matching.
- [X]: opens the Cash Item Shop.
- [P]: opens the Personal Store List.
- [J]: opens the Facebook app window.
- [END]: opens the Hunting Log.
- [O]: opens the Option Menu.
- [ESC]: opens the System Menu.
- [F1]: opens the in-game Play Guide.
- [F2]: opens the Block Users window.
- [Tab]: opens the mini-map:
- use "[" to increases opacity
- use "]" to decreases opacity
- use "-" to reduces size
- use "+" to increases size
Chat box controls
- [Enter]: opens the chat box.
- [Up]\[Down Arrow]: rewrites previously sent messages.
- [F5]: toggles the chat box display.
- [F9]: toggles the Gens chat display.
- [F10]: toggle public chat display.
- [F11]: displays the most recent message.
- [F12]: toggles Guild chat display.
This page was last modified: March 12, 2022.
IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.