MU Online requires a mouse and keyboard to play. This is a full list of all in-game controls such as menu hot-keys and other game shortcuts.
- Left click: action button.
- Right click: alternate action button.
- Middle click: starts/stops MU Helper.
- Scroll wheel: zooms the camera in/out.
- 1 ~ 9 & 0: switchs between skills.
- Q, W, E, R: quickly use consumable items.
- Space Bar: pick up items on the ground.
- Ctrl: hold this key to attack other players!
- Ctrl + Z: mount Muun item.
- Alt: toggles the display of names of items on the ground.
- Alt + Right click: opens Character Commands when clicked on another character.
- I, or V: opens the character inventory.
- I, then S: - opens the Personal Store window.
- K: opens tthe Gremory Case.
- C: opens the character's stat menu.
- U: opens the character's skill tree.
- Z: opens the MU Helper settings.
- M: opens the warp window.
- T: opens the quest window.
- Y: opens the Muun inventory.
- D: opens a list of character commands.
- F: opens the Friends List and Mailbox.
- B: opens the Gens information window.
- G: opens your guilds information.
- A: opens the Master Skill Tree window.
- Ctrl + A: opens the Enhance Skill Tree window.
- Ctrl + V: opens the event inventory window.
- N: opens party & guild matching.
- X: opens the Cash Item Shop.
- P: opens the Personal Store List.
- J: opens the Facebook app window.
- END: opens the Hunting Log.
- O: opens the Option Menu.
- ESC: opens the System Menu.
- F1: opens the in-game Play Guide.
- F2: opens the Block Users window.
- Tab: opens the mini-map:
- use ] to increases opacity
- use [ to decreases opacity
- use - to reduces size
- use + to increases size
Chat Box Shortcuts:
- Enter: opens the chat box.
- Up\Down Arrow: rewrites previously sent messages.
- F5: toggles the chat box display.
- F9: toggles the Gens chat display.
- F10: toggle public chat display.
- F11: displays the most recent message.
- F12: toggles Guild chat display.
Page updated March 28, 2023 || b2022.12.18.002
Owned by Izak Thompson
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.