For players looking to sell items, they can advertise items to other players with a Personal Store. Players looking to buy items will be able to search and buy items from any personal stores easily with the Personal Store List.
Buying Items #
You can search through any player's Personal Store by using the Store Search List.
- Hot-key: [P]
- Click a store name to check what's for sale.
- Click a character name to send a whisper or letter.
- Refine your search by using the search bar.
- You must enter the exact name of an item.
- Make sure to use capital letters.
You can also open another player's Personal Store by using the Buy Command.
Selling Items #
You can sell items in a personal store which other players can freely browse. Click the "Persoanl Store" button in the inventory window to open the your store.
- Hot-key: [I], then [S]
- Personal Stores can only be opened in Lorencia, Noria, Elveland, or Devias.
- Personal Stores automatically close when entering an area where its not allowed.
- Items can be sold in exchange for Zen, Jewel of Chaos,
Jewel of Soul,
and\or Jewel of Bless.
- When an item is sold or withdrawn, the recieved items go to the "Personal Store" tab in the Gremory Case.
- Items sent to the Gremory Case expire after 7 days!
- You can edit or withdrawn the listings only when the shop is closed.
- Tax is charged to the seller, as a fee, for using the Personal Store.
- Tax on Zen is 1% of the total amount exchanged.
- Tax on Jewels is 3% of the total amount exchanged.
- Tax will not be applied if the exchange amount is less than (x17) Jewels.
- If the Jewel exchange amount is greater than (x16) Jewels, at least (x1) Jewel is charged for Tax.
- There may be a delay of up to 1 minute for any transaction to be completed.
You can bundle and sell up to 5 items for one price!
Items sent to the Gremory Case expire after 7 days!
This page was last modified: March 12, 2022.
IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.