For players looking to sell items, they can advertise items to other players with a Personal Store. Players looking to buy items will be able to search and buy items from any personal stores easily with the Personal Store List.
You can search through any player's Personal Store by using the Store Search List.
- Hot-key: [P]
- Click a store name to check what's for sale.
- Click a character name to send a whisper or letter.
- Refine your search by using the search bar.
- You must enter the exact name of an item.
- Make sure to use capital letters.
You can also open another player's Personal Store by using the Buy Command.
You can sell items in a personal store which other players can freely browse. Click the "Personal Store" button in the inventory window to open the your store.
- Hot-key: [I], then [S]
- Personal Stores can only be opened in Lorencia, Noria, Elveland, or Devias.
- Personal Stores automatically close when entering an area where its not allowed.
- Items can be sold in exchange for Zen, Jewel of Bless and/or Jewel of Soul.
- When an item is sold or withdrawn, the received items go to the "Personal Store" tab in the Gremory Case.
- Items sent to the Gremory Case expire after 7 days!
- You can edit or withdrawn the listings only when the shop is closed.
- Tax is charged to the seller, as a fee, for using the Personal Store.
- Tax on Zen is 1% of the total amount exchanged.
- Tax on Jewels is 3% of the total amount exchanged.
- Tax will not be applied if the exchange amount is less than (x17) Jewels.
- If the Jewel exchange amount is greater than (x16) Jewels, at least (x1) Jewel is charged for Tax.
- There may be a delay of up to 1 minute for any transaction to be completed.
You can bundle and sell up to 5 items for one price!
Items sent to the Gremory Case expire after 7 days!
Page updated April 10, 2023 || b2023.09.11.001
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc. Voluntary legal agreement established in 2021.