- Level 40 ~ Level 550 Hunting
Kalima is the place where the great lord Kundun has been banished to. The area also serves host to his most loyal minions. Not just anyone can enter Kalima, as the area is sealed off to prevent any monsters from leaving. The only way to access this area is through a special portal, which can be resurrected via Lost Map. A Lost Map can be crafted by combining (x5) Symbols of Kundun together. There are 7 areas of difficulty to Kalima, which are restricted to warriors of a specific Character Level. Only on the 7th floor of Kalima, in the deepest part of the map, will adventurers find the great lord Kundun.
- Kalima 1: Character Level 40 required
- Kalima 2: Character Level 131 required
- Kalima 3: Character Level 181 required
- Kalima 4: Character Level 231 required
- Kalima 5: Character Level 281 required
- Kalima 6: Character Level 331 required
- Kalima 7: Character Level 350 required
- Skill items
- PVP Accessory items
- Jewel items
- Excellent Items
- Excellent PVP Accessory Items
Boss Monster Drops:
- Items +0 ~ +4
- Excellent Items
- Ancient Items
- This map can only be entered by using a Lost Map.
- Throw a Lost Map on the ground to create a Magic Stone Gate.
- The Magic Stone Gate is the portal to the map.
- Only Party Members may enter another character's Magic Stone Gate.
- The Illusion of Kundun monster can be found in Kalima 1 ~ Kalima 6, but is not the boss monster.
- By killing the Illusion of Kundun monster, a Magic Stone Gate will appear allowing entry into the next floor of Kalima.
- However, killing Illusion of Kundun in Kalima 6 will not summon a Magic Stone Gate.
- Therefore, Kalima 7 can only be entered via Lost Map +7.
- The boss monster Kundun can only be found in Kalima 7.
- Used to enter the Kalima Map.
- Crafted by stacking Symbol of Kundun (x5).
Symbol of Kundun
- Used to craft Lost Map.
- Can be stacked up to (x5).
- By stacking (x5) Symbol of Kunduns, it will create a Lost Map.
Symbol of Kundun Drop Table:
- Symbol +1: Monster Level 25 ~ 46
- Symbol +2: Monster Level 47 ~ 65
- Symbol +3: Monster Level 66 ~ 77
- Symbol +4: Monster Level 78 ~ 83
- Symbol +5: Monster Level 84 ~ 91
- Symbol +6: Monster Level 92 ~ 107
- Symbol +7: Monster Level 108+
IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.