Zen can be very easily obtained, but it also holds some value. There is always a demand for Zen because its used for such a wide variety of things in the game! High level players spend a lot of Zen repairing their expensive equipment and attempting to craft expensive items! This, in turn, is good for the low level player! There are certain items in the game that can be collected and sold to an NPC as a method of earning Zen easily! If you collect enough Zen (at least x200,000,000), you could likely buy some jewels with it!
- Excellent armor / rings with Zen option:
- Amount of Zen dropped from monsters +30%
- Magic Backpack from the Cash Item Shop.
Character Level 400+
- Mastery excellent armor with Zen option:
- Amount of Zen dropped from monsters +42%
Notes & Tips
- The Zen option on excellent items stack, per item equipped.
- Kalima map has an increased Zen drop rate by +50%.
- Seal of Divinity, Seal of Wealth, and Worn Horseshoe increase item drop rate.
- You can purcahse Seal of Divinity, Seal of Wealth, and Worn Horseshoe from the Cash Item Shop.
Items To Farm
You should set the following items to be automatically picked up by the MU Helper!
Page updated July 16, 2022 || b2022.12.18.002
Owned by Izak Thompson
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.