The Arena is host to the Battle Soccer mini-game! Sadly, this mini-game was discontinued -- leaving the map mostly useless. The rest of the map has no monsters, but it can be used for player-vs-player combat.
- This map is discontinued, but it is still accessible via warp command.
- In previously versions, this map was used to host the Battle Soccer mini-game.
- The Battle Soccer mini-game is also discontinued.
- When a character dies in this map they will respawn at the exact same coordinates.
- PVP is enabled in this map when you walk out of the safe-zone.
- There is one NPC which sells potions and general items.
- No monsters spawn in this map.
- This map is basically pointless. 😐
- Sadly, this mini-game has been discontinued.
- The mini-game took place inside the map's Safe-zone.
- A Guild was able to challenge another Guild to an exciting game of soccer (foot-ball)!
- A Battle Soccer request could be sent via text command:
- "/battlesoccer Guild Name"
This is a list of all NPCs which are located in this map.
A merchant NPC. Arena Guard offers general items for sale including health potions, mana potions, Arrows and Bolts, Town Portal Scroll, Armor of Guardsman, and other miscellaneous items.© muonlinefanz.com
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2024
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc. Voluntary legal agreement established in 2021.