The Arena is host to the Battle Soccer mini-game! Sadly, this mini-game was discontinued -- leaving the map mostly useless. The rest of the map has no monsters, but it can be used for player-vs-player combat.
- This map is discontinued, but it is still accessible via warp command.
- In previously versions, this map was used to host the Battle Soccer mini-game.
- The Battle Soccer mini-game is also discontinued.
- When a character dies in this map they will respawn at the exact same coordinates.
- PVP is enabled in this map when you walk out of the safe-zone.
- There is one NPC which sells potions and general items.
- No monsters spawn in this map.
- This map is basically pointless. 😐
- Sadly, this mini-game has been discontinued.
- The mini-game took place inside the map's Safe-zone.
- A Guild was able to challenge another Guild to an exciting game of soccer (foot-ball)!
- A Battle Soccer request could be sent via text command:
- "/battlesoccer Guild Name"
NPC List #
This is a list of all NPCs which are located in this map.
Arena Guard offers general items for sale including health potions, mana potions, Arrows and Bolts, Town Portal Scroll, Armor of Guardsman, and other miscellaneous items.*Data generated 06/06/2023 © muonlinefanz.com
Appears in the Battle Soccer mini-game. When you attack it, it moves a few tiles in the direction of the attack.
Owned by Izak Thompson
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.