Related Links: Jewel of Extension - Cash Item Shop
David can create "Lucky Armor" sets which can only be crafted with a Lucky Item Ticket.
- Exchange the following Lucky Item Tickets for its corresponding armor piece.
- 1st Lucky Helm Ticket
- 1st Lucky Armor Ticket
- 1st Lucky Pants Ticket
- 1st Lucky Boots Ticket
- 1st Lucky Gloves Ticket
- 2nd Lucky Helm Ticket
- 2nd Lucky Armor Ticket
- 2nd Lucky Pants Ticket
- 2nd Lucky Boots Ticket
- 2nd Lucky Gloves Ticket
- The item received will be based on the character’s class which exchanges the ticket.
- Armor pieces act as ancient set items and will activate more additional options as you wear more of the complete set.
- Items received can have a base level of +0 ~ +15 with +Luck and +Option attributes randomly generated.
- Items received cannot be upgraded.
- Items cannot be traded, stored, or sold in the personal store.
- Items can only be repaired via Jewel of Extension, which recovers full durability.
- Items with zero durability can be refined into Jewel of Extension.
- Refine Lucky Item Ticket into Jewel of Extension
- Success rate is unknown (not 100%)
- Refine Lucky Item set piece into Jewel of Extension.
- Success rate is unknown - not 100%
- Items refined with more durability seem to have a higher success rate.
- Items refined with zero durability have a very low chance to refine successfully.