Related Links: [Elveland]
[Lahap] collects [Elemental Symbols] and will reward anyone whom collets all five [Elemental Symbols] with an [Element Box].
- Speak with this [NPC] to use [Symbol Combination].
- [Symbol Combination] exchanges [Elemental Symbols] for an [Element Box].
- There are five different [Elemental Symbols]:
- [Symbol of Fire]
- [Symbol of Water]
- [Symbol of Wind]
- [Symbol of Earth]
- [Symbol of Darkness]
- You must have at least one of each of the [Elemental Symbols] in your inventory in order to use [Symbol Combination].
- Use [Symbol Combination] to instantly recieve the reward, [Element Box].
Right-click the [Reward Box] in order to open it! You can recieve one of the following items:
- [Talisman Element Change]
- [Bloodangel Soul]
- [Sealed] [Bloodangel] items
- [Kundun's Madness Blade]
- [Kundun's Magic Spell Scroll]
- [Empire Guardians' Stronghold]
- [Ancient Icarus Scroll]
- [Arca's Prophecy]
- [Antonia's Sword]
- [Kundun's Seal Scroll]
- [Bless of Light (Greater)] (x?)
- [Bless of Light (Middle Grade)] (x?)
- [Ruud] (x?)
Prior to [Season 14], [Lahap] was able to bind large amounts of [Jewels] into [Jewel Bundles], or unbind them, for a [Zen] fee. [Jewel Bundles] are now a discontinued item since the [Divide] feature was added, which allows free stacking and dismatling of multiple [Jewel] items.
- All [Jewels] were able to be binded into [Jewel Bundles], including [Gemstone] and [Refining Stones].
- Binding (x10) [Jewels] into [Jewel Bundle] cost (x500,000) [Zen].
- Binding (x20) [Jewels] into [Jewel Bundle +1] cost (x1,000,000) [Zen].
- Binding (x30) [Jewels] into [Jewel Bundle +2] cost (x1,500,000) [Zen].
- Unbinding any [Jewel Bundle] into individual [Jewels] cost (x1,000,000) [Zen].
- There needed to be enough space in your [Inventory] when unbinding [Jewel Bundles].
(x22,953,548) page views
Remove all ads!
Remove all ads!
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.