[Cancel Item Sale] Feature
Wandering Merchant Martin
Martin sells general items like potions, arrows/bolts, Town Portal Scroll, and Armor of Guardsman. He, of course, will only appear in Crywolf if the server successfully defended the Crywolf Invasion.
- When attempting to sell [Expensive Items] a warning window will appear to indicate you are trying to sell an [Expensive Item].
- The (x5) most recent [Expensive Items] sold to this [NPC] can be canceled, for a [Zen] fee.
- [Expensive Items] can only be bought back within 24 hours of the sale.
- Use the [Cancel Item Sale] button to open the [Item Sale List].
- It costs 110% of the item's selling price in order to buy back any item.
- For example, in order to buy back an item which sells to [NPC] for (x100,000) [Zen], it would cost (x110,000) [Zen] to buy it back.
- [Bound] items, [Time-limited] items, and [Premium] items cannot be bought back.
Owned by Izak Thompson
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.