- A gathering place for mini-games.
- This map can only be entered via warp.
- This map can only be exited via NPC Julia.
- Warp command is disabled inside of this map.
- +5% Success Rate increase when crafting any mini-game entry item in this map.
- The following mini-games can be entered in this map:
- All characters of the entire realm appear in this map, regardless of which server a character is logged into.
This is a list of all NPCs which are located in this map.
A misc NPC. Julia can warp you to the Loren Market. Loren Market is a trading area where all players on the realm can trade without actually changing game servers. She also appears i...© muonlinefanz.com
A merchant NPC. Lumen The Barmaid sells Ale, Town Portal Scroll, Armor of Guardsman, Sphere, and all the mini-game ticket crafting items you could ever need!© muonlinefanz.com
A crafting NPC. Located in Noria, the Chaos Goblin Machine is used for crafting and upgrading items! The machine, which is managed by Goblins, is entirely powered with Jewels of Chaos. T...© muonlinefanz.com
A mini-game NPC. Messenger Of Archangel offers entry into the Blood Castle Mini-game. Speak with him in Event Square in order to enter the Mini-game!© muonlinefanz.com
A mini-game NPC. Charon offers entry into the Devil Square mini-game. Speak with him in Event Square in order to enter! However, you'll need to craft a Devil Square Invitation to enter!© muonlinefanz.com
- Allows entry to the Doppelganger mini-game. @(168, 57)
- Allows entry to the Illusion Temple mini-game. @(188, 21)
A mini-game NPC. Discontinued NPC.In previous versions, this NPC was used to enter the Imperial Guardian's Fortress mini-game. However, Imperial Guardian's Fortress is now also discontinu...© muonlinefanz.com
A quest NPC. Safety Guardian is a safe storage area where you can store valuable goods for a small Zen fee. This NPC is also known as the Vault.© muonlinefanz.com
- This map is actually a different game server on the realm. Therefore, you cannot switch servers in this map.
- Gold Channel EXP effect does not apply in this map or in any of the mini-games here.
- Rewards earned from mini-games will be stored in the Gremory Case.
- Personal Stores opened in Event Square or Loren Market will only appear on the Personal Store list for other players which are also inside these maps.
All Rights Reserved || Copyright © 2012 ~ 2023
*WEBZEN IP, game content, and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Webzen Inc., and its Licensors, and is used with permission. © Webzen Inc. All rights reserved. The MU logo and the Webzen logo are trademarks of Webzen Inc. Voluntary legal agreement established in 2021.